1. Applicant completes and submits the Board Application along with required supporting documentation and fees. Note: if a Good Moral Question on the application is answered 'yes', applicant must complete and submit Criminal Offender Record Information Request Form.
2. **IMPORTANT** Applicant must register on-line with NABP for the MPJE and NAPLEX.
3. PCS receives application and sends an updated email to candidate once the application is reviewed. Please allow time for processing.
PCS will approve NABP registrations for applicants deemed eligible to test.
PCS will notify applicant of any discrepancies via email.
will send Authorization to Test Notice
to applicant with exam scheduling information.
5. Applicant schedules and takes exam(s).
sends scores electronically to PCS.
7. PCS mails score results to examinee within 2 weeks after exam.
Non-passing examinees will receive re-registration instructions with their score results.
Passing examinees will receive their score results and information regarding their license if both exams have been passed.
(Exams must be passed within 1 year of each other.)
8. PCS emails candidate to inform them of their new licensure.
9. MA Board posts license number on their website when scores are mailed.
10. MA Board mails wallet-sized license to applicant within 6 weeks after scores are mailed.
Social Security Affidavit - If applicant does not have a Social Security Number, please complete the form and submit with the application.
Social Security Affidavit