Effective immediately, the following applies to all (FE, FS, PE, and PS) applicants:
- All applications should be completed, scanned, and uploaded to your PCS Account.
- All required work experience documentation must also be uploaded to your PCS Account.
- Non-MLE comity applicants must upload all required work experience documentation directly to your PCS Account.
- Official Transcripts sent electronically should be delivered in a secure method directly from your school/university to PCS: email@example.com
- Required reference documentation must be mailed directly to PCS. PCS will then scan the documents to the applicant’s account.
- Please make sure that all the scanned documents are legible to ensure timely review
PCS will stop accepting applications and work experience documentation by mail on April 1, 2021. Applications and work experience documentation received by mail after April 1, 2021 may cause a delay in processing.
Fundamentals of Engineering (FE)
Fundamentals of Surveying (FS)
Professional Engineer by Comity (PE by Comity)
Professional Engineer by Examination (PE by Examination)
Professional Land Surveyor (PS)