Effective immediately, the following applies to all (FE, FS, PE, and PS) applicants:
PCS no longer accepts applications and work experience documentation by mail. Applications and work experience documentation received by mail will be returned to the sender.
- Applications must be completed, scanned, and uploaded to your PCS Account.
- All required work experience documentation must also be uploaded to your PCS Account.
- Non-MLE comity applicants must upload all required work experience documentation directly to your PCS Account.
- Official Transcripts sent electronically should be delivered in a secure method directly from your school/university to PCS: [email protected]
- Required Reference Questionnaire forms must be mailed directly to PCS. PCS will then scan the documents to the applicant’s account.
- Please ensure that all the scanned documents are legible to ensure timely review. We will not accept .zip, .tiff, .txt, .xls, etc. ALL work samples must be .pdf format.
Fundamentals of Engineering (FE)
Fundamentals of Surveying (FS)
Professional Engineer by Comity (PE by Comity)
Professional Engineer by Examination (PE by Examination)
Professional Land Surveyor (PS)
Wall Certificate Request Form