Virginia Barber and Cosmetology Related Professions
ATTENTION: Candidates who previously applied with Ergometrics/NTN
- If you applied and tested less than one (1) year ago, you will be able to register for and take your examination. Apply using instructions on our website.
- Please note you will need to complete the online application and upload your photo again prior to approval to test.
- Your other application documents (training forms, criminal histories, etc.) will be added to your account when they are received from the previous vender. You will be able to schedule and take your exams whether or not these documents have been added to your account.
NOTE: Passing exam scores are valid for only one year.
- If you applied and took your last exam more than one (1) year ago, we will not have your records. You are required to reapply and resubmit all your documentation.
Before applying to take your exam, you must read through the application instructions in the Candidate Information Bulletin. Click on the "Candidate Information Bulletin" button below and select your profession before applying.
- The following system will assist you in selecting the correct method of qualifying for the exam. There are different ways to qualify for the exam:
- Virginia Registered Apprenticeship
- Virginia Training Program in a Licensed School
- Out-of-State Training Program
- Experience (Only Certain Professions)
- Please carefully review the options to ensure you select the correct method. If you are not sure, please contact PCS at (888) 822-3272 or email at email@example.com